Wednesday, February 04, 2009

[don't change your relationship status on facebook]


if you have a facebook you've probably received the "25 Random Things About You" recently. I've received like a trillion and I totally refuse to do it. so instead of adopting the chain mail...i've just opted out. Here are a few of my reasons...

1. no time
2. waist of time
3. NO flippin' time
4. does everyone really have 25 random things about themselves??? i think not.
5. i'm not that interested in 25 things...maybe 3

i guess i'm not the only one feeling this, check this out. oh and let this be a lesson to ya...don't fall prey to the Facebook Murder just keep your relationship status steady.

7 comments:

JB said...

ha..ha..word to your mother!

Brown Birdy said...

OH I see-but you have time to whine about it? haha jk.

markfrancey said...

you said it.

Brian said...

Thank you for saying something, I have been thinking these thoughts this whole time since joining Facebook recently. Seriously!

katie henbest said...

i had fun doing it.

Anonymous said...

I had fun doing it too... I even mentioned you in mine.

But yes its only fun if you have like and hour to sit down and thing of all those things!

But you are sooooo right on about the facebook status thing!! haha it made me laugh!

Tracy Wilde said...

ha! ok maybe some of you enjoyed it {jamie, katie, and keila} but can you honestly say that all 25 randies were interesting??? or did you have to think hard for 25...i'm just saying. ;)