Wednesday, September 24, 2008

happy anniversary...

so, yesterday was my cousins 8th anniversary. we're all in washington dc this week and i thought i'd show you in pictures how kirsten and i spent HER anniversary...

we first ran into obama...kirsten appears to be getting sucked into the "obama nation"...but she actually just didn't want to die.

i, on the otherhand, had some choice words for the obamanator.


we got some lunch and did some fun downtown shopping...


kirsten was doing some "simplygrovesque" shopping at West Elm while i got bored and read...


we stopped at starbucks for the third time...kirsten got yelled at by the barista. oops...they don't like it when you make ANY modifications to your drink.


we then spent the evening enjoying the various monuments and tourist spots of dc...


we gave some honor...where honor was due.


then Evangeline caught up with us and apparently wanted to eat kirsten's delicious hair...




good times celebrating Kirsten and Shane's Anniversary...hey guys, wanna do it again next year?! ;)

oh...and Shane was there too...

9 comments:

SimplyGrove said...

Hahahahahahaha! (I didn't realize that I have delicious hair!) Now, to explain not wanting to die. Lets just say that DC is full of Obama Americans and if you say the wrong thing about Barack you might get tackled or even shot so I really felt like staying alive on my anniversary. Thanks for a great anniversary Sissy!!

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious!! But looks like so much fun!

My favorite is kirst doing some simplygrove shopping and you not caring and just sitting and reading!! That totally would have been me!

not that your shopping isn't important kirst!! I love simplygrove!!

love love love!!

*kk* said...

haha!! thats funny! hey ill call you when its steve and I's anniversary..you can come spend it with us! i love the part of kirstens delicious hair:) and.. how in the world could you get bored at west elm??

Tracy Wilde said...

oh kirst...good times. and i still think you should've yelled, "obama sucks" at the metro. just to see what would happen. ;)

Tracy Wilde said...

kalah...actually i did have fun at west elm we were just in a photo op mood. kirsten will put some more from our adventure on her blog tomorrow. we had a fun day!

.:meagan.rae:. said...

hahaha this is awesome!! :) looks like you guys had so much fun. Kirst, if i was there i would have been shopping with you and Keiks could sit with Trac. :)

Happy Anniversary! love!

Tracy, i love you too!

Kelly Wilde said...

oh hilarious! Too bad Krist and I did not go, i could have spent their anniversary with you guys too!!! Bummer :( oh well, next year right?! It's a date! :)

Kenziepoo said...

Love it...I wish I was there with delicious hair Anniversary Girl and The Vange girl...Oh, well dont worry about me Boss, I was taking care of business here in Meridian Idaho-y. :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! lol But HOW do you get bored in West Elm...seriously Tracy?
And Starbucks people had the nerve to yell at y'all? Do they KNOW who you guys are? I hope you set 'em straight.
I'm glad you guys had fun though!